Website Offshore Blue Adventures
Whale & Dolphin watching eco tours
Offshore Blue Adventures is currently hiring Captains for our Whale Watching tours. This is a fun and exciting position driving our 22′ Zodiac on daily whale & dolphin excursions. If you love being with people, seeing whales, and playing with dolphins, this is an ideal job for you. Our year round excursions are a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
Our ideal candidate
- 100 Ton Master Mariner/ Near Coastal credential required
- Experience operating high speed RHIB in various ocean conditions (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge of marine wildlife is a plus: we have several “whale seasons” during the year, and knowledge of the different species and their natural histories enhances our guests’ enjoyment. We do have a lending library of informative books, if needed.
- Good communication skills: The ability to communicate well with our guests is required for their safety and the safety of the vessel.
- Candidate will be responsible for getting the vessel ready for each excursion, fueling, & cleaning after the final trip of the day.
- We are looking for full or part-time captains. Dependability is a must. For the right candidate, $300+ per day is possible.
- Email CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Seahorse2424@gmail.com