MSC'S SMALL ARMS TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
- Format 4 Days
Must not be pregnant.
Must speak, read, and understand the English language in accordance with 46 CFR 13.111.
Must provide documented evidence of fulfilling the physical examination requirements in accordance with 46 CFR 12.15-5.
Must attest that you do not have any disqualification factors in accordance with OPNAVINST 3591.1 Series.
Training Certificate of Completion
The standards and content of OPNAVINST 3591.1 Series Small Arms Training and Qualification and MSC’s Small Arms Training and Qualification course, DOD Form 2560 Qualification to Possess Firearms or Ammunition of December 2002, MSC’s Supplement (JAN 2013) to DD Form 2760, MSC’s Rules for the Use of Force of 1 Jun 2017.” Individual qualification included the following small arms weapons: M14 Rifle, 12 Ga. Shotgun, and 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol.
Call to schedule
- BASIC CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL AND NUCLEAR DEFENSE (CBRN)
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ANTITERRORISM LEVEL 1 TRAINING
- MSC GOVERNMENT VESSELS (6) COURSES
- MSC'S MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS
- MSC'S SECURITY WATCH STANDER - ADVANCED
- MSC'S SECURITY WATCH STANDER - BASIC
- MSC'S SHIP'S REACTION FORCE
- MSC'S SHIPBOARD DAMAGE CONTROL
- MSC's SHIPBOARD HELICOPTER FIRE FIGHTING TEAM MEMBER
- MSC’s READINESS REFRESHER
- SURVIVAL, EVASION, RESISTANCE, AND ESCAPE (SERE)