Website tahoesportfishing Tahoe Sport Fishing
Shut Up and Fish
Tahoe Sport Fishing is looking for a reliable and dedicated employee to join our team and our family. We are a Lake Tahoe based, family-owned and operated business established in 1953 with the current family taking it over in 1997. If you have the capacity to work as a team member or alone to achieve expected results and are looking for a job with a view, then we are looking for you!
Responsible for carrying out the daily Captain duties, including but not limited to: upkeep of boat; fueling boats; repairs; checking in customers; and handling customer inquiries and complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain, clean and fuel your boat
• Oil changes and general maintenance if qualified
• Make sure you have bait before each trip
• Stock boat with refreshments danish/muffins and coffee for customers. (You will get reimbursed so save your receipts).
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints (as needed)
• Check in customers in the mornings
• Timecard management
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
• Master Captains license required
• Wants to work and is willing to learn
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Ability to handle minor boat repairs
Education and Experience:
• Master Captains License
• Knowledge of boats and general mechanics
To apply for this job please visit tahoesportfishing.com.