Website U.S. Coast Guard
You will be responsible for performing major overhaul and/or repairs on all types of machinery and mechanical equipment aboard Coast Guard vessels and stations.
Typical duties include:
* Executing independent and small work crew performance of multi trade preventative maintenance and repair on small boats, along with support, of new or replacement equipment installations.
* Removing machinery from boats, ships, or stations, for repairs or modifications.
* Disassembling, repairing, testing, installing and aligning machinery replacement or reinstalling parts as necessary.
* Installing and repairing other types of ship machinery such as weight handling machinery, hydraulic systems and components, anchor windlasses, boat davits, cranes and other deck machinery.
* Performing work involving the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and modification of production machinery, equipment and systems such as standard and numerically controlled machine tools, woodworking and metalworking machines used in the production of goods.
To review basic job requirements and to apply to this vacancy please visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582229500 and click Apply or http://usajobs.gov/ and enter 20-1266-WE-MP-D-R3 in the keyword search.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.